SolidTeknics Aus-Ion™ Satin Skillet
"We believe in a more sustainable industry where cookware is not a disposable item...We only want SOLID and healthy cooking tools that are designed to be the best of their kind in the world, and made with such quality and integrity that they will last for centuries."
-The SolidTeknics Vision
SolidTeknics Aus-Ion™ Pans are the only seamless one-piece carbon steel skillets available anywhere, and they've set the blogosphere on fire for beauty, performance, and quality- gaining praise from pros and home enthusiasts alike. This innovation in cookware comes all the way from Australia, where each pan is shaped from a single sheet of clean Australian steel. And their design is just as clean, with no rivets or coatings, just sleek, solid lines. Each pan is ground to a subtle bronzed glow, then treated to a Satin finish that takes and holds seasoning easily. The skillets are pre-seasoned with non-GMO rice bran oil, creating a smooth, natural non-stick cooking surface. Aus-Ion™ improves on the best French carbon steel pans with seamless wide, concave, vented handles that are far more comfortable and reduce heat transfer from stovetop cooking. And with no rivets or handle seams, cleaning is far easier and the handle can never loosen or break. Aus-Ion™ Pans are shaped with a heavy-gauge, 3 mm thickness and perform a lot like cast iron, though they weigh far less. Use them indoors or outdoors on any cooking surface including ceramic, gas, halogen, electric, and induction, and even in the oven, on the grill, or right over open flame. SolidTeknics Aus-Ion™ Satin Finish Cookware is durable, sustainable, non-stick cookware that will last for generations. And because it's designed to become a cherished heirloom, SolidTeknics Aus-Ion™ cookware is backed with an actual multi-century warranty.
Features of the SolidTeknics Aus-Ion™ Satin Finish Skillet include:
- Seamless one-piece skillet made from Australian iron sheet (low carbon mild steel)
- Shot peen molded and pre-seasoned
- Half the weight of cast iron, with similar performance
- Ergonomic wide concave handle with vents reduces heat transfer for maximum comfort
- No rivets or coatings for long lasting durability
- Safe for use on all heat sources with no heat limits
- Great for outdoor campfire cooking and BBQs
- Sustainable pan will become a beloved heirloom piece
- Multi-century warranty for materials and manufacturing defects
- Made in Australia
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!