Staub 4 Quart Cocotte with Glass Lid
The Staub 4 Quart Cocotte with Glass Lid is a limited edition design of one of the finest pieces of cookware you can own. The 4 Qt Round Cocotte is ideal for slow cooking meats and vegetables to juicy, tender perfection. Use it for pot roasts and other braises, stews, soups and flavorful sauces. The round cocotte includes a special edition clear glass lid in the traditional flat-top shape so you can easily monitor cooking while it seals in moisture. The 4 Quart pot is durably glazed with color on the exterior, and Staub's handsome matte black enamel coats the rim and interior. Staub cookware boasts a quality that is second to none for durability, heat retension and even cooking, plus it is ideal for all heat sources, including induction. Staub cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Measures 11.9" l x 9.4" w x 6"; 10 lbs.
Features of the Staub 4 Quart Cocotte with Glass Lid include:
- Enameled cast iron construction
- 9.4" diameter and 4 quart capacity
- Vibrant, durable glazed enamel colors
- Black matte enamel finish interior offers easy care and good release properties
- Two cast loop handles
- Tight-fitting flat glass lid with stainless knob
- 2 to 3 coatings of enamel, inside and out
- Hand made in France
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Ideal for any cook top, including induction
- Factory pre-seasoned matte black interior gives excellent browning sears
- Non stick properties improve with use
- Dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recomended to promote the development of nonstick properties
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- 11.9" l x 9.4" w x 6"
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!