Swissmar Shucker Paddy Oyster Knife Black
Patrick McMurray is a professional oyster shucker and the Guinness World Record Holder, with 38 oysters perfectly opened in a minute. That's why Swissmar went to him when they wanted to perfect the oyster knife. The Shucker Paddy Oyster Knife is a professional-quality tool with some unique features. The 3" stainless steel blade is slender and tapered with a sharp, rounded tip that can pierce and pop oyster hinges of all sizes with less need for force. The slender blade can also turn easily to separate the tender oyster from shell without tearing the flesh. Just as impressive is the unique, pistol-grip handle. Not only does it provide unbeatable grip and control, but the angle is calibrated to comfortably keep the forearm in alignment with the blade to maximize power transfer when twisting the hinge open! Plus, an ample finger guard keeps the most vulnerable parts of your hand safe from sharp oyster shells. The Shucker Paddy Oyster Knife works equally well for right or left handers and is dishwasher safe. Measures 8" l x 3" w x 1.25" h.
Features of the Swissmar Shucker Paddy Oyster Knife include:
- Exclusively designed in collaboration with Patrick McMurray
- Stainless steel blade with tapered tip opens all types of oysters
- Angled grip keeps the forearm in alignment with the blade for maximum power to pop oyster hinges
- Unique pistol grip handle is great for left and right handers
- Finger guard helps protect hands from sharp shells
- Hygienic design is dishwasher safe
- Gift boxed
- 8" l x 3" w x 1.25" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!