Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Profection 8" Chef's Knife
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Profection 8" Chef's Knife shares many qualities with the premium Zwilling Pro line. For example, both were designed by Matteo Thun and feature the elegant beveled bolster design. But the Profection Chef's Knife has a look that is all its own. The knife's blade and handle are substantially scaled, but overall, it appears exceptionally balanced and pleasantly spare. The innovative new blade shape sports a deeper heel that creates a more pronounced curvature toward the tip. And contoured lines continue through the bellied, three-rivet handle that offers great comfort and control. In use the blade is very well balanced, even nimble, thanks to the generous full tang. The blade feels absolutely stable, and it's just perfect for rocker-style cutting without sacrificing the versatility we expect from a Chef's Knife. The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Profection 8" Chef's Knife is a winning update on the cutlery giant's most outstanding professional lines. We recommend it for home cooking enthusiasts and professionals alike- buy with confidence. Forged and hand finished in Solingen, Germany. Backed by Zwilling J.A. Henckels limited lifetime warranty. Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Profection 8" Chef's Knife include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE + FRIODUR + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel = 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Forged from a single piece of Zwilling exclusive formula high carbon stainless steel
- Curved bolster for improved safety and comfort in the professional chef "pinch grip"
- Wedge shaped blade with deep heel is ideal for rocker-style chopping
- Large, contoured, three-rivet handle adds comfort and unmistakable character
- Full tang for optimal balance and strength
- Entire edge of blade can be used and sharpened with ease
- Designed by Matteo Thun
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty