Based on the classic 1931 Bauhaus teapot that still resides in the Museum of Modern Art in New York City, this Jenaer Glas Wilhelm Wagenfeld Edition Teapot is as elegant as it practical. The teapot is handcrafted from Jenaer glass, which is heat resistant to 842° F, refrigerator and freezer safe up to -31° F, and microwave and dishwasher safe. It is made from a special, flavor-neutral glass which is non-porous and won't give off any content substances which makes it easy to clean and ideal for allergy-sufferers. The teapot comes with a glass strainer and lid and holds 50.6 oz.
Features of the Wagenfeld Teapot include:
- Large 50.6 oz capacity glass teapot with glass strainer and lid
- Bauhaus style design is featured in New York City's MOMA
- Handcrafted from Jenaer glass
- Non-porous and easy to clean
- Heat resistant to 842° F and fridge and freezer safe up to -31° F
- Dishwasher and microwave safe