Weston Electric Food Mill
Get the best textures, without the workout of traditional food mills. Weston's new Electric Food Mill is basically the same design of manual crank food mills, but it's totally motorized, so your hands are left free. And it processes foods evenly, exactly like a hand-crank mill, and includes 3 interchangeable stainless steel disks for fine, medium and coarse textures.This is ideal for making the best lump-free mashed potatoes, straining seeds and skins from tomatoes, and processing soups and sauces- whether you want a velvety or chunky consistency. The Electric Mill also has smartly designed arms that hold it securely over bowls, pots and containers up to 10" in diameter. A splash guard prevents messes and the generous feed chute allows you to add foods as it's running. All detachable parts are dishwasher safe, and the unit stores easily with compact dimensions of 14.6" l x 9.3" w x 6.5" h.
Features of the Weston Electric Food Mill include:
- Unique motorized milling action— no hand cranking needed
- Removes seeds & skin and creates a smooth texture
- Includes fine, medium and coarse stainless steel discs and scraper
- Nonskid feet fit securely on top of bowls & stockpots up to 10" in diameter
- Interlocking chute/splash guard
- Disassambles for easy cleanup
- Compact size saves storage space
- 14.6" l x 9.3" w x 6.5" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!