Wusthof Chef's Backpack with Knife Case Insert
The smart carrying case for discerning chefs and culinary students who want to easily bring their premium tools of the trade to and from work, the Wusthof Chef's Backpack can hold up to 10 knives with blades of up to 10 inches. Designed with safety and security in mind, this sturdy, nylon backpack is PVC-lined and includes an interior cutlery case with multiple pocket options. Secured to the inside of the backpack by velcro strips, this case protects knives and prevents shifting. The convenient velcro backing allows the case to be removed and placed on the chef's prep table where it can be folded open to display the cutlery and keep it within reach. With padded shoulder straps and handle, this backpack provides a comfortable way to carry knives that is ideal for culinary students who use public transportation and commuting chef's who want to keep their knives organized, safe and free from damage. The Wusthof Chef's Backpack also features a laptop compartment, a large interior mesh pocket, a business card holder, and large and small outer mesh pockets that can store tools for the kitchen and the classroom. Backpack does not include knives. Measures 18.1" x 12" x 3" deep.
Features of the Wusthof Chef's Backpack include:
- Durable nylon backpack with zipper enclosure
- Large and small velcro outer pocket and mesh pocket for kitchen and classroom tools
- Comfortable backpack features padded shoulder straps and carrying handle
- Removable interior cutlery case that folds out to display knives
- Velcro strips hold knife case in place
- PVC lined for safety and protection
- Laptop compartment
- Business card holder
- Backpack interior features a large mesh 10 x 12" pocket for extra tools
- Exterior measures 18.1" x 12" x 7.9"
- Interior case holds up to 10 knives and measures 16.5" X 9.8" X 2.15"
- Backpack does not include knives