Wusthof Classic Hollow Ground Nakiri 5"
Wusthof's Classic 5" Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife is shaped after a classic Japanese design used for slicing, dicing and chopping soft and hard vegetables, as well as most fruits. Its easily controlled blade can produce very fine and even cuts. The hollow edge creates air pockets that will help prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade while cutting. Wusthof's thinly ground, high carbon stainless steel blades make the perfect starting point, and the extremely fine edge is beveled at a slight 10° per side. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets. Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 5" Nakiri Hollow Edge include:
- Unrivaled versatility and performance in the kitchen
- Hollow edge blade with indentations create air pockets that prevent foods from sticking
- Super-sharp 10° per-side edge
- Precision forged from a single piece of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Triple-riveted handle
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty