Wusthof Classic 8" Deli Knife
The serrated edges of this Wusthof Classic 8" Deli Knife are ideal for slicing into a wide variety of breads and sandwiches. The cleverly designed offset handle allows for plenty of space between the knuckles and the cutting board, creating a more comfortable experience for the handler. The generous 8" length of the blade on this Classic Deli Knife lets even the largest cutting jobs to be tackled with ease. Made in Solingen/Germany.
Hand washing is recommended. Always store in a knife block or drawer tray to maintain the high quality of your knife.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 8" Deli Knife include:
- The steel of the knives are high carbon/stain resistant alloy for edge retention and rehappening
- The blade is precisely tapered from bolster to tip and from back to edge
- The edge of the blade is skillfully honed by hand and is incredibly sharp; it is laser tested to perfection, long-lasting and easily rehappened
- The bolster/finger guard is Wusthof's "signature" feature; it accounts for the heft, or solid balanced feel that one gets from the knife
- The handle/tang assembly is seamless and totally hygienic; the handles are durable Hosta form-C handles, triple riveted to the fully visible tang of the Classic series