Wusthof Classic Ikon 2 Piece Prep Set
The Prep Set from Wusthof's The Classic Ikon line includes a 3.5" Paring Knife and a 6" Cook's Knife. The cook's knife is an all-purpose kitchen knife that can be used for chopping, mincing, slicing and dicing while the paring knife is perfect for trimming, slicing and peeling. As with all Wusthof knives, the Classic Ikon Series features high-quality, cutlery that both professional and novice chefs will enjoy. Each knife is precision forged from a single piece of high carbon steel. The rounded triple riveted handles offer a comfortable grip. The blades have been laser-controlled and tested, so each knife will be extremely sharp. The Wusthof Classic Ikon 2-PC Prep Set is an excellent starter/upgrade set that will see use everyday. Classic Ikon knives are made in Solingen, Germany and backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Ikon 2 Piece Prep Set include:
- 2 piece set includes 3.5" Paring Knife and a 6" Cook's Knife
- Precision forged from a single piece of Wusthof's legendary high-carbon no stain steel
- Extremely sharp 14° bevel per side edge
- Full tang with triple riveted handle
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Half bolster for honing and sharpening the entire length of the blade
- Made in Solingen Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!