Wusthof Classic Ikon 8" Offset Deli Knife
The offset and angled blade afford the user a comfortable cutting position with ample knuckle room (the traditional bread knife's major limitation). It is ideal for slicing any fruits and any vegetables (but particularly softer vegetables and crisp or tough leafy greens). The pointed tip has a non-serrated edge that further increases the blade's versatility, and is effective at performing fine slices of pickles and garlic or dicing onions. This scalloped-type serration can slice meats easily without tearing and will laugh at the tough skins of melons, winter squash, citrus, nightshade vegetables, avocados- you name it! And like all Wusthof forged blades, it is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Handwash only. Measures 13.2" l x 2.2" w x .8" h.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Ikon 8" Offset Deli Knife include:
- Offset handle provides ample clearance between the knuckles and the cutting board when cutting sandwiches or slicing breads
- Precision forged from a single blank of steel with full tang
- Razor-sharp reverse serration edge cuts more surfaces cleanly and without tearing
- Comfortable partial bolster provides balance and grip
- Contoured, triple riveted handles fit nicely in your hand for comfortable, secure control
- Wusthof's legendary high-carbon no stain steel
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- 13.2" l x 2.2" w x .8" h