Global 7 Piece Takashi Knife Block Set
The Takashi 7 Piece Block Set is an expanded collection of Global Classic Series knives for experienced cooks who want more versatility and serious performance. The set includes the G-2 8" Chef's Knife, G-9 8.5" Bread Knife, GS-5 5.5" Vegetable Knife, GSF-22 4.25" Utility Knife, GSF-15 3" Parer, and G-74 8.5" Ceramic Sharpening Rod. A premium, branded 8-slot bamboo block keeps the entire set protected, while offering 2 additional knife slots and a kitchen shears slot. The awesome G-2 Chef's knife, plus the G-9 Bread Knife and GSF-15 Parer/Peeler are supported by brilliant utility-first selections, making the Takashi a true "do-anything" set. Made in Niigata, Japan and backed by Global's lifetime warranty. Hand washing is recommended.
Features of the Global 7 Piece Takashi Knife Block Set include:
- Expanded set of Global Classic series knives with ceramic honing rod and storage
- Set includes the G-2 8" Chef's Knife, G-9 8.5" Bread Knife, GS-5 5.5" Vegetable Knife, GSF-22 4.25" Utility Knife, GSF-15 3" Parer, and G-74 8.5" Ceramic Sharpening Rod.
- Beautifully finished and branded 8-slot bamboo knife block with additional shears slot
- Proprietary CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blades
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17° bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!