Global Classic 3 Piece Knife Set G-833890
We love Global's 3 piece sets because they are usually among the best deals going for premium Japanese cutlery. The Global Classic 3 Piece Knife Set G-833890 offers 3 versatile blades at massive savings over open-stock pricing. The set is headlined by the G-83 7" Oriental Cook's Knife, and it's a super-competent primary blade for those who prefer a slightly smaller knife, and a more versatile choice than the standard 7" Santoku. But the set also includes 2 supporting GS series knives: the 5" Hollow Ground Santoku, and 3.5" Paring Knife. All are from the Global Classic line and together, they make up an extremely versatile core set for the home cook or professional.
Global's G and GS lines are the innovative knives that forced the culinary world to take notice. Thier light-weight, impeccable balance and game-changing handle designs are a joy to use, and Global's designer CROMOVA 18 stainless steel alloy hits the sweet spot for edge retention, sharpenability and easy maintenance. A great gift set and phenominal value for any serious cook. The Global Classic 3 Piece Knife Set G-833890 includes a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global Classic 3 Piece Knife Set G-833890 include:
- 7" Oriental Cook's Knife G-83, 5" Hollow Ground Santoku GS-90, and 3.5" Paring Knife GS-38
- Laser cut, 3-layer CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade with 17° (per side) hand-honed edge
- Thin blades with a light feel and very sharp performance
- Beautifully executed offset granton edge slices effortlessly
- Seamlessly joined hollow stainless steel handles are precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Classic series handle with signature dimpled grip
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C58°-C59°
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against defects and breakage
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!