Wusthof Classic Hollow Ground Nakiri
The updated Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Nakiri Knife features a classic Japanese profile that's simply the best for slicing, dicing and chopping soft and hard vegetables, as well as most fruits. The thin-ground, deep blade steers straight through foods to produce very even, precice and consistant cuts, much like a santoku. It even shares the santoku's incredibly keen, 10° per side dual-bevel edge for fast, effortless chopping. The updated Classic Series features the new Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. The hollow ground edge creates air pockets that will help prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade while cutting. Wusthof's thinly ground, high carbon stainless steel blades make the perfect starting point, and the extremely fine beveled edge is very sharp and easy to maintain. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets. Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Hollow Edge Nakiri include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Ideal for chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing vegetables
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 10° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!