Lodge LOGIC Cast Iron Skillet
The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is an American classic, and more than ever, it remains one of your kitchen's most essential pieces. This do-it-all pan is forge-seasoned and ready to use, with natural non-stick properties that will continue to improve with use. The heavy cast iron is suitable for all range types and safe for use in the oven, on the grill or at the campfire.
Lodge skillets are an excellent choice for searing meats, fish or vegetables, frying eggs, browning meats or making chili or stews. A short handle with hanging loop and loop-style helper handle is cast on all the larger sizes (over 10.25") for safe portability. Choose from 3 ample sizes.
Hand washing and seasoning maintenance is required. Lodge Cast Iron Cookware is made in the USA.
For reliable info on cast iron seasoning and maintenance, please have a look at our Cast Iron Seasoning page.
Features of the Lodge LOGIC Cast Iron Skillet include:
- Very even heat transfer and excellent heat retension
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use
- Safe for all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Ideal for searing, frying, pan-roasting, stews and stir-fry
- Cast construction for a lifetime of use
- Short handle and loop helper handle
- WINNER — Cook's Illustrated Traditional Cast Iron Skillet
- Made in USA
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!