Shun Classic Blonde 8" Chef's Knife
The Shun Classic Blonde 8" Chef's Knife upgrades the traditional European design to give you a true edge on the line, while still capable of the heavier demands of professional kitchens. Crafted for precision, speed and comfort, Shun Classic knives have revolutionized the cooking experience for home cooks and professional chefs alike. The Damascus-type blade is beautiful and adds stainless properties, while the very hard VG-10 "super steel" cutting core holds an extremely sharp, professional edge. The Classic Blonde Series features light-colored PakkaWood handles for a striking new look; the traditional Japanese "D-shape" ensures all-day comfort. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the fine edge and long-term preservation of the handle. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Classic Blonde 8" Chef's Knife include:
- Do-it-all Western Chef's knife design
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- 34 layers of supporting stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) adds stain resistance
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance
- NSF Certified for professional use
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!