Shun Premier Blonde 6.5" Utility Knife
Shun's most beautiful series just went Blonde! The Shun Premier Blonde 6.5" Utility Knife features an all new choice of color to the brand's perfectly executed Pakkawood® handle, and it looks amazing. The Premier Utility is a nimble, do-anything profile that cooks love to have on hand for little side-jobs that pop up during prep. And this 6.5" Utility is very much up to anything, with clean cutting performance that is truly a joy to use. The Shun Premier is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Blonde 6.5" Utility Knife include:
- An in-between sized knife for all those in-between sized tasks
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, light blonde Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!