Shun Premier Blonde Chef's Knife
Shun's most beautiful series just went Blonde! The Shun Premier Blonde Chef's Knife features an all new choice of color to the brand's perfectly executed Pakkawood® handle, and we have to say it looks fantastic. We should all know by now how importantant and foundational the Chef's Knife is to any cook. The Shun Premier Blonde Chef's Knife checks all the boxes for quality materials, impeccable manufacturing and exceptional clean-cutting performance. Shun Premier knives are truly a joy to use. The Shun Premier is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Blonde Chef's Knife include:
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, light Blonde Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!