Shun Sora 6" Ultimate Utility Knife
The Shun Sora 6" Ultimate Utility Knife is incredibly versatile in its uses. This non-traditional looking Utility Knife offers a low-frequency serration that makes it ideal for slicing delicate thin-skinned fruits and vegetables, while still being able to chop and slice equally as well. The wide blade features a rounded tip that allows this knife to easily spread mayo on a sandwich, then the serrated blade can quickly cut the sandwich in half, like a bread knife. You may not realize you're missing this knife, but once you use it, you won't know what you ever did without it.
Features of Shun Sora Knives include:
- Composite Blade technology integrates a VG10 san mai cutting edge with a Japanese 420J mirror-polished stainless steel upper.
- Shun Sora's cutting edge is Japanese san mai construction; a traditional high-end knifemaking technique.
- VG10 is clad with a single layer of stainless steel on each side, ensuring a razor-sharp 16° double bevel edge.
- VG10 edges are hardened to 60-61° on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- The blade upper is mirror-polished 420j stainless steel.
- The san mai cutting edge is braze welded to 420j in a wavy pattern based on beautiful, traditional hamon blade lines.
- Lightweight, textured TPE handle ensures excellent grip, superior balance and easy maintenance.
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!