Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5" Serrated Utility Knife
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5" Serrated Utility Knife is a mid-length, narrow blade with a points-out serrated edge. And if your kitchen is like most, this is one of the knives that will see the most frequent use. That's because it slices a wide range of cooked meats, cheeses, bagels, breads, tomatoes and fruits brilliantly, and feels controlled and effortless in use. This SIGMAFORGE blade is made from Zwilling's premium high carbon, no-stain steel. The Four Star line is famous for bringing value and affordability using an innovative, rat-tail tang design that's seamlessly bonded to a durable molded handle. The seamless design is NSF-certified and a practical favorite among professional chefs. But the Four Star blade is no different from Zwilling's other premium lines. Thin-ground blades with laser controlled edges that are cut to a very fine 15° angle per side. The performance is fast, smooth and precise.
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5" Serrated Utility Knife is backed by Zwilling's limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Four Star 5" Serrated Utility Knife include:
- Zwilling premium high-carbon no-stain steel
- SIGMAFORGE - One Piece Precision Forging
- Laser-controlled edges are cut to 15° bevel per side for professional grade performance
- Highly versatile slicer for breads, meats, cheeses, tomatoes and more
- One of the most popular lines in professional kitchens since 1976
- Super bolster adds strength, stability and balance
- Rat-tail tang fully encased in NSF-certified molded handle
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!