Wusthof Classic Steak Knife Set
The Wusthof Classic Steak Knife Set makes a statement of quality that's recognized around the globe. The Wusthof Steak Knife features a fully forged 4.5" straight blade with a very fine, razor sharp tip that slices easily through steaks, chops and other cooked meats with minimal resistance.
The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade. Wusthof's thinly ground, high carbon stainless steel blades make the perfect starting point, and the extremely fine beveled edge is very sharp and easy to maintain. The handle is made of durable polypropylene with a full tang and traditional 3 rivets.
Made in Solingen, Germany. Hand washing recommended.
Features of the Wusthof Classic Steak Knife Set include:
- 4.5" blades are ideal for steaks, chops and many various cuts of chicken, pork and lamb
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 14° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang and bolster
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!