Shun Classic 7" Granton Santoku Knife
This stunningly beautiful line of cutlery features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, while the hollow-gound edge slices cleanly and reduces food adhesion. The Shun Classic 7" Granton Santoku Knife is an endlessly versatile blade that makes an excellent primary knife for home or professional use.
Crafted for precision, speed and comfort, Shun Classic knives have revolutionized the cooking experience for home cooks and professional chefs alike. The Damascus-type blade is beautiful and adds stainless properties, while the very hard VG-10 "super steel" cutting core holds an extremely sharp, professional edge. The Classic Series features the original dark PakkaWood handles with a traditional Japanese "D-shape" that ensures all-day comfort. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the fine edge and long-term preservation of the handle. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Classic Knives include:
- Classic Santoku profile excels at slicing, chopping and mincing
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- 34 layers of supporting stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) adds stain resistance
- D-shaped original PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance
- NSF Certified for professional use
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!