Shun Classic Blonde 3.5" Paring Knife
The Shun Classic Blonde 3.5" Paring Knife has a sharp new look to match it's ultra-precise performance. Crafted with a sharper, harder edge, Shun Classic knives have revolutionized the cooking experience for home cooks and professional chefs alike. The Damascus-type blade is beautiful and adds stainless properties, while the very hard VG-10 "super steel" cutting core holds an extremely sharp, professional edge. The Classic Blonde Series features light-colored PakkaWood handles for a striking new look; the traditional Japanese "D-shape" ensures all-day comfort. A finely crafted stainless steel endcap completes the package. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the fine edge and long-term preservation of the handle. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Classic Blonde 3.5" Paring Knife include:
- The essential 3.5" paring knife excels at all trimming, peeling and in-hand prep work
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- 34 layers of supporting stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) adds stain resistance
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance
- NSF Certified for professional use
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!