Shun Blonde Classic 6" Utility Knife
The Shun Classic Blonde 6" Utility Knife is designed with a narrow, straight edged blade that "gets in there" easier than any other. It's incredibly handy for a multitude of jobs that require maneuverability and precision, such as cutting broccoli or cauliflower florets the stem, trimming fish fillets or any other protiens, plus all manners of small fruit and veg prep. The 34-layer-per-side damascus type blade is beautiful and adds stainless properties, while the very hard VG-10 "super steel" cutting core holds an extremely sharp, professional edge. The Classic Blonde Series features light-colored PakkaWood handles for a striking new look; the traditional Japanese "D-shape" ensures all-day comfort. Hand washing is recommended to preserve the fine edge and long-term preservation of the handle. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife include:
- Multi-purpose knife with slender, nimble blade
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- 34 layers of supporting stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) adds stain resistance
- D-shaped blonde PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance
- NSF Certified for professional use
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!