Shun Premier Blonde 4" Paring Knife
The Shun Premier Blonde 4" Paring Knife features a lighter shade of Pakkawood® handle, and we have to say it looks really cool. And that's probably enough, given that the Premier line is already faultless in terms of build quality, finish and precise, fast performance. The 4" Paring knife is an everyday essential, which means you'll enjoy using it every day. The Premier series is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Blonde 4" Paring Knife include:
- The small, precise essential that you'll use every day
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Stylish, blonde Pakkawood® handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing on blade helps food release
- Very fine, 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Full composite tang and embossed steel endcap
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!