Sometimes you've just got to see it in-person.
While online ordering is certainly easy and convenient sometimes you need to see your choices in person to make the best decision. You may also have important questions or simply want some sound advice before plunking down your money. Kitchen Kapers has been helping customers make the right buying choices since 1975.
Folks have many reasons for going shopping. Sometimes you just feel like browsing around to see what's new. Other times you're looking for a unique gift for someone special and need some inspiration. And then there are the times when you need something right NOW (think turkey baster, the day before your first Thanksgiving dinner)! For these scenarios, nothing beats a visit to your local Kitchen Kapers store.
And At Kitchen Kapers you can shop the way YOU want.
A safe place to do business.The health and safety of our employees and customers is our utmost concern. Strict safety protocols have been put in place at all our locations. These protocols will be updated and are based on CDC and government mandates and recommendations.
Here's what you can expect in-store.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing, especially at high touch points throughout the store.
- Limited in-store capacity and social distancing.
- Daily wellness checks for all personnel.
- Protective equipment including mandatory masks for all personnel.
- Masks are also mandatory for all who enter the store.
In-store shopping and Curbside Pickup available at all 4 Pennsylvania stores.
- Center City, Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia
- Suburban Square, Ardmore
- Paoli Shopping Center, Paoli
Curbside Pickup is also available Monday through Friday at our Warehouse in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Curbside Pickup is fast, free and safe.
- Order online at kitchenkapers.com and choose "pick up" at checkout, along with your desired pick up location.
- Receive a notification by email or text when your items are ready to be picked up.
- Call the location when you arrive.
- We'll bring your order out to your car or you can come inside and pick it up.