Shun Classic Paring Knife 3.5"
This stunningly beautiful line of cutlery features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without its rusting problems. The Damascus-look blade profile reduces sticking and results in less damage to the food being cut and faster prep times.
The VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side, producing a rust-free Damascus-look. The VG-10 "super steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon, and Vanadium. Ebony-black PakkaWood handles are specifically designed for premium applications. The knife includes a stainless steel bolster and end cap, and it is dishwasher safe. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handwash only.
Features of the Shun Classic Paring Knife 3.5" include:
- A kitchen essential for all types of food prep
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- VG-MAX carbon steel cutting core with 16 layers each side (33 total layers)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handle
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!