Baratza Sette 30 Conical Burr Grinder
The Baratza Sette 30 AP Conical Burr Grinder is Baratza's newly released entry-level grinder for the home espresso enthusiast. It features the same straight-through design and stainless steel "AP" burr assembly that earned the upscale Sette 270W the "Best New Product" award at the 2016 SCAA show.
The Sette 30 AP is specifically tuned for espresso, though it will also produce exceptionally consistent grind sizes through the medium-fine range, making it suitable for manual methods like the AeroPress and cone-shaped pour-over kettles such as the Hario V60. Baratza's innovative grinding mechanism works by rotating the outer burr while the inner burr remains fixed. This unique action, along with the precise alignment of the 40mm conical burrs, produces a highly consistent grind with minimal fines, and an impressive output of 3 to 5.5 grams per second.
We also can't say enough about the efficient, straight-through design that leaves virtually no grinds behind. And when it is time to brush out, there is really easy access to the grind chamber, and burrs lift out easily by hand.
The 30-setting macro adjust allows you to pinpoint the ideal grind size, and the backlit LCD display features a digital timer for precise dose control. The Baratza's unique adjustable device arms will accommodate your porta-filter, many popular brewing devices, or the included low-static grounds bin. Backed by Baratza's 1-year warranty. Measures 5" l x 9.4" w x 15" h.
All Baratza burr grinders include a quick-start guide and web address for a dowloadable full owner's manual.
Features of the Baratza Sette 30 AP Conical Burr Grinder include:
- Revolutionary mechanism for highly efficient grinding with minimal fines
- Calibrated for home espresso and finer-grind manual methods (such as AeroPress and Hario V60)
- Control panel with backlit LCD display and digital timer for precise dose control
- European made, 40 mm steel conical burrs grind 3 to 5.5 grams per second
- Durable conical burrs are precision aligned for grinding accuracy two to three times that of other grinders
- 30-step Macro mechanism is connected to the cone burr for true grind adjustment
- Arms adjust to hold portafilter, brewing device, or swing out for included grounds bin
- 10 oz (300-400g) bean hopper capacity
- Bean shut-off feature permits no mess, no-fuss hopper removal
- High torque motor with thermal control
- Removable cone burr for easy clean up
- Sized to fit under standard kitchen cabinets
- 5.5oz capacity grounds bin made from anti-static plastic with a molded spout for easy pouring
- Manufacturer's 1-year warranty
- 5" l x 9.4" w x 15" h
WARNING for California residents
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!