Emile Henry Cheese Baker
How does cheese become even more special? Like this.
The Emile Henry Cheese Baker is ideal for preparing cheese to be served hot: melted brie-based appetizers, mini-fondue or French ‘raclette’ style dinners. Whether it is brie, mozzarella or goat cheese; this is easy entertaining at its best! Simply place the cheese in the baker, add sweet or savory garnish, close the lid and bake. Once baked, serve directly in the baker. Also phenominal for baked dips and cheesy spreads. The Cheese Baker features Emile Henry's richly colored, durable enamel glaze and is backed by a manufacturer's 10-year guarantee against defects. The bright glaze is resistant, non-porous, durable and easy to clean. Made in France.
Features of the Emile Henry Cheese Baker include:
- Made from high fired Burgundy clay
- Beautiful design is perfect for brie, mozzarella, goat cheese and more
- Includes vented lid with tab handles
- Excellent thermal stability, goes from freezer to oven
- Extremely hard exterior glaze is resistant to scratching
- Resists fading
- Oven, dishwasher and freezer safe
- Made in France
- Manufacturer's 10 year guarantee against defects
- 7.7" l x 6.9" w x 3.9" h