Global Knives 5" Utility Knife
Features of the Global Knives 5" Utility Knife include:
- Proprietary Cromova 18 stainless steel alloy
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17° bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-C58°
- The perfect utility blade or auxiliary prep knife
- Professional quality, lightweight and balanced
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Sharpening Facts: GLOBAL knives come out of the factory with a very sharp edge and the special blade ensures that this sharpness will be maintained longer than in the case of many other knives. However they should be periodically sharpened using either a sharpening steel (ceramic sharpening rod or diamond steel is recommended) or wetstone to keep them in perfect condition.
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!