Global 7" Heavy Weight Butcher's Knife
The Global GF-27 7" Butcher's Knife is a mid-sized specialist that is designed for breaking down, trimming or portioning larger sections of meats and roasts. Unlike other Global lines, the GF Series is fully drop forged, and finished from a single piece of proprietary CROMOVA 18 Steel. It has a heavier, more substantial feel that many professionals prefer. The 7" Butcher's knife is hand sharpened, honed and polished with a deep convex edge that cuts cleanly and effortlessly. The Global 7" Butcher's Knife is made by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and backed by the manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global 7" Heavy Weight Butcher's Knife include:
- Forged construction with a commercial butcher's knife profile
- Ideal for breaking down and trimming roasts and other large sections of meat
- Special convex grind on the edge offers excellent performance
- Global's proprietary CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Hollow handle design is filled with sand to achieve optimum balance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-C58°
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!