Global Knives 8" Chef's Knife
Since 1989, the Global G-2 8" Chef's Knife has been a game-changer in professional and serious home kitchens across the globe. This innovative and light-weight blade is stamped from Global's proprietary CHROMOVA 18 Stainless steel alloy. It exhibits exceptional resistance to corrosion, has excellent edge retention and it resharpens with ease. Each thin-ground CHROMOVA 18 blade is beveled on both sides, at a slight 17° angle per side to create a very sharp and fine edge. The blade transitions smoothly and seamlessly into the dimpled, stainless handle that is filled with sand to achieve a precise weight for the perfect balance. Ideal for most any kitchen prep. Made in Japan and backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Global G-2 8" Chef's Knife include:
- Proprietary CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blades
- Seamless and hollow stainless steel handle is precision weighted with sand for perfect balance
- Thin ground, 17° bevel per side for very sharp performance
- Hand sharpened, honed and polished
- Tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-C58°
- Ideal for the professional or home cooking enthusiast
- Hand wash only
- Manufactured by Yoshikin in Niigata, Japan and designed by Komin Yamada
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- 13.5" l x 1.75" w x .8" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!