Mrs. Anderson's Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat is a commercial-grade nonstick mat designed for the home baker. Professional bakers have used mats just like this for years because of their excellent release properties, even heat transfer and they can be used thousands of times over, saving on costly parchment paper. The mat is made from FDA-approved silicone with a sealed, non-porous surface and can withstand temperatures from -40° to 480° F. The Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat measures 11.6" l x 16.5" and was designed to fit a standard 13" x 18" baking sheet. The mat cleans easily, just wipe it down with a clean wet sponge or cloth and dry. This mat is flexible but should never be folded, instead, roll it up or lay flat to store.
Features of the Mrs. Anderson's Nonstick Silicone Baking Mat include:
- Made from FDA-approved silicone
- Naturally non-stick for quick release of foods and easy cleanup
- Non-porous, bacteria resistant surface
- No greasing or added oils necessary
- Durable and reusable for thousands of uses
- Temperature safe for use in the oven and freezer (-40 degrees to 480 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Reusable and more economical than using parchment paper
- Fits standard 13" x 18" baking sheets
- Cleans easily with a damp sponge or cloth
- 11.6" l x 16.5"