Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
The original Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine - made entirely in Italy. This machine is also popularly known as the Model 150, and it is the best basic pasta roller and cutter you can find for under $200. Roll out perfect pasta dough to the exact width and thickness you prefer with the Atlas Pasta Maker.
The 150mm-wide rollers can be adjusted to roll out sheets of 9 thicknesses, from 2.5 mm to 0.3 mm, using the numbered regulating knob. The pasta roller makes 6.5mm fettucine and 1.5mm tagliolini with the removable double cutter head, or use the roller alone to make homemade lasagna sheets at the thickness you prefer.
The Atlas Pasta Maker is the only pasta machine totally produced with materials that do not release any harmful metallic residue. The rollers are made from a hardened aluminum alloy material, so there's no flaking as with nickel-plated rollers. The rollers include an opening for the chrome handle (included) and Pastadrive motor (not included) to fit. The gears are in case-hardened and tempered steel. The body of the pasta maker is made of chrome-plated steel to resist corrosion. The included handle and clamp have hand grips made of ABS suitable for food use.
The machine includes a 12-page booklet with color photos, detailed instructions in various languages, and some basic recipes. Atlas backs the Wellness Pasta Machine with a 10-year warranty.
Features of the Marcato Atlas 150 Pasta Machine include:
- World famous pasta machine rolls and cuts pasta dough quickly and easily
- Steel construction with polished finish
- Makes 3 pasta shapes: sheets, fettuccine and tagliolini
- Rolls dough up to 150-millimeters wide with 10 thicknesses (0.6 to 4.8-millimeter)
- Pasta Drive motor and 12 pasta cutting accessories (sold separately) can be easily attached
- Pasta Machine, pasta cutter, hand crank, clamp, complete instructions
- Wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth
- Made in Italy
WARNING for California residents
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!