Scanpan Classic 12.5" Saute Pan with Lid
Scanpan's Classic 12.5" Saute Pan with Lid is premium nonstick cookware- one of the few types that are made to last- in a roomy size for everyday use. The Scanpan Saute has taller sloped sides that toss food easily, making it great for pasta dishes and vegetables but it's still easy to use for general frying, breaded chicken cutlets or fish fillets. The Patented STRATANIUM ceramic nonstick surface sears well, offers reliable, slippery performance, and cleans easily. The tempered and fitted glass lid is designed (like the pan) to be stovetop-to-oven safe. The Classic 12.5" Saute Pan with Lid is a great choice if you want the most versatility from a single piece of nonstick cookware. Backed by Scanpan's limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Scanpan Classic 12.5" Saute Pan include:
- Patented STRATANIUM ceramic nonstick surface
- Sears, browns, and deglazes
- Aluminum core heats evenly, without hot spots
- Made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Ergonomic, non-riveted secure handle
- Compatible with all ranges except induction
- Designed for stove top-to-oven use, and oven safe to 500°F
- Tempered and fitted glass lid is also oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended
- Handcrafted in Denmark
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!