Shun Classic 6.5" Nikiri Knife
The 6.5" Nakiri Knife from the Shun Classic Series is an absolute must for those who prep and cook a lot of vegetables. The traditional "cleaver" shape on a thin, super-sharp blade is a joy to use for chopping, crushing, julienne cuts and dicing. And like all Shun Classic blades, it includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handwash only. Measures 16" l x 1.5" w x .8" h.
Features of the Shun Classic 6.5" Nakiri Knife include:
- A traditional Japanese knife for working with vegetables
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- VG-MAX carbon steel cutting core with 16 layers each side (33 total layers)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handle
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- 16" l x 1.5" w x .8" h
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!