Shun Classic 8.25" Offset Bread Knife
Shun Classic Cutlery feature the look and benefits of Damascus steel. Because of the blade's Damascus-look profile, the potential for food sticking to the blade is reduced. Unlike Damascus steel, rusting is not a problem with Shun cutlery.
The VG-10 stainless steel blade is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side, giving the knife its Damascus-look. An ebony-black PakkaWood handle, stainless steel bolster and end cap round off the rest of the knife.
Features of the Shun Classic 8.25" Offset Bread Knife include:
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Scalloped serration design has excellent bite, but slices cleanly
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a long-lasting edge
- 34 layers of supporting stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total) adds stain resistance
- D-shaped PakkaWood® handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang and stainless steel end cap for light weight and perfect balance
- NSF Certified for professional use
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free lifetime sharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!