Shun Kanso 6 Piece Block Set
From philosophy to form, the Shun Kanso 6 Piece Block Set is a study in everything you need, and nothing you don't. This essential set includes 5 pieces from the Shun Kanso Line, along with a beautifully designed hardwood storage block that's finished to match the cutlery's tagaysan wood handles. Pieces include the Kanso 8" Chef's Knife, 5.5" Hollow-Ground Santoku, 6" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife, and a Shun Kanso Combination Honing Steel.
This is a precise and performance oriented set that will serve any cook's kitchen well for many years to come. The block features 2 additional slots, plus a place for kitchen shears. This is a great set that you can build on.
Shun Kanso Cutlery is handcrafted in Seki, Japan and includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Features of the Shun Kanso 6 Piece Block Set include:
- Includes 5 of the kitchen's most important pieces and a quality storage block
- 8" Chef's Knife, 5.5" Hollow-Ground Santoku, 6" Utility Knife, 3.5" Paring Knife, and combination Honing Steel
- Cutlery is forged from AUS10A?high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel with Heritage finish
- Full, flat tang extends all the way through the handle
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- Contoured tagayasan wood handles
- Beautiful hardwood block finished to match Kanso's handle
- 8 slots plus one for shears
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!