Staub Cast Iron 3.75 Quart French Oven
The Staub 3.75 Quart French Oven is specifically designed to provide maximum moisture recirculation for long-cooking soups, stews and braised meats. The updated Chistera drop-structure lid causes moisture to cascade from bowed top, to brim to base, while its cast iron construction ensures the even distribution and retention of heat. The interior is coated with matte black enamel that will not react with foods and cleans easily. This exquisite French pot can go from oven to table without complaint. The Staub 3.75 Quart French Oven doesn't require seasoning, and will perform with good nonstick properties, straight from the box. Available in Cherry and Dark Blue.
Features of the Staub 3.75 Quart French Oven include:
- New Chistera drop-structure lid design
- Self-basting Chistera spikes lock moisture in foods
- Cast iron provides exceptional heat distribution and retention
- Matte black enamel interior heats, caramelizes and sears to perfection
- Oven-to-table versatility
- Easy clean enameled cast iron doesn't require seasoning
- Iconic Staub handles with ergonomic grip
- Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended
- Made in France
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!