Wusthof Classic Cook's Knife
The newly updated Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife is among the most popular professional grade culinary tools on the market and a preferred knife of professional chefs and students the world over. The new Classic Series features the updated Trident logo inlayed on every handle and etched on every blade.
This knife is capable of everything from the most delicate prep to the heaviest kitchen work. Use it for chopping, slicing, rocker-cuts, mincing, dicing and crushing; the Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife has good heft and excellent balance for comfortable, all day use.
The edges retain sharpness well and resharpen easily for many years of fine cooking. It shares the same superior construction of all Wusthof Classic Knives, including PEtec sharpening and Wusthof's legendary high-carbon, no-stain steel.
Hand washing is highly recommended. Made in Solingen, Germany and backed by Wusthof's lifetime warranty.
Features of the New Wusthof Classic Chef's Knife include:
- Newly updated Classic line features new Trident Logo inlay on handle and printed on blades
- Unrivaled versatility and performance in the kitchen
- Deep heel with very fine tip
- Ideal for chopping, slicing, mincing, dicing and rocker-style cuts
- Exceptional performance, balance and comfort
- Precision forged from a single blank of premium Wusthof high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang, full bolster
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell C
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) blade is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Edges are hand finished at 14° per side for very sharp, effortless performance
- Triple riveted, polypropylene handle is impact resistant, and resists fading or staining
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!