Zwilling Pro 7" Slim Chef's Knife
The Zwilling Pro 7" SLIM Chef's Knife is every bit an all-purpose primary knife, but with an interesting difference: the profile depth and blade thickness has been shaved down to create a knife that is 24% lighter than the original Zwilling Pro. This is a very nimble, lightweight and keen blade. The SLIM Chef's Knife may have been devised as an easy option for those with smaller hands, but really it's just a joy for anyone to use. The thin-forged blade cuts with exceptional ease and the balance point lays just a tad higher on the curved bolster, giving it a very light and fast feel. This is an outstanding and highly versatile option for most home cooks.
The Zwilling Pro Series of kitchen cutlery is an uncompromising line of fully forged high carbon stainless steel blades with a 57° Rockwell hardness. The blades are ground thin and beveled at a scant 15° per side for a truly precise and effortless feel. Made in Solingen, Germany. Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
Features of the Zwilling Pro 7" SLIM Chef's Knife include:
- An exceptional primary knife design, engineered to be thinner and lighter than the standard Zwilling Pro
- Excellent for those with smaller hands, or who prefer a light feel
- Blade profile is only 9% smaller but reduces weight by 24%
- SIGMAFORGE knife, forged from one single piece of German steel
- FRIODUR tempered blade
- 57° Rockwell hardness
- Razor-sharp laser-controlled edge stays sharp longer
- 15° angle and polished by hand to an exacting edge
- Curved bolster contours to blade for comfortable balance, safety and support
- Full-tang strength and longevity, with durable, three-rivet ABS handle
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!