Most items ship same day!
in the Continental U.S. and most items ship same day!
Shake up your weeknight routine with this quick and easy one-pan meal. With bright and flavorful lemon, garlic, olive oil and just a bit of butter, this pan of baked salmon and vegetables is perfect when you need dinner fast, without the marathon of prepping, cooking, and cleaning. Everything gets tossed together on one pan and baked for about 15 minutes until roasted and delicious. Serve it up and throw everything in the dishwasher afterwards!
Download the Recipe/Print
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Servings: 4
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil or a silpat baking sheet. Lightly grease with oil or non-stick cooking spray (only if using foil, no need to grease if using silpat).
2. Place the salmon filets evenly spaced down the center of the pan. Arrange the veggies around the edges and in between filets.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and parsley. Drizzle half of the mixture over the vegetables and toss to coat.
4. Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the salmon, turning over a couple of times to make sure all sides of the filets are coated.
5. Season salmon and veggies with salt and pepper. Top each filet with lemon slices, if desired.
6. Bake 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily and reaches an internal temperature of 145F. Make sure the veggies are fork tender as well.
7. Sprinkle with extra lemon juice when serving, if desired.
Check out of full selection of sheet pans and sheet pan liners.
Hey, before you go, make sure you're signed up to get the latest posts from our blog, Inspired Cooks, and a lot more!
Cook more. Eat better. And have more fun!