Most items ship same day.
in the Continental U.S. and most items ship same day.
Here are TWO WINNERS to help get you through the season!
Kick off game-day with our zesty, warm and bubbly Buffalo Chicken Dip. Simply serve with your favorite chips, pita or veggies, and maybe make a double batch of dip. We're pretty sure you'll see the bottom of the dish before the 2nd quarter.
May the 4th quarter bring a sweet surprise in the form of these Football-Shaped Chocolate Whoopie Pies (and a clutch touchdown from your team for the WIN)!
Here's a 20 minute dip perfect for pairing with veggies, crackers or chips. With a toasty, cheesy top and warm buffalo, chicken and cream cheese center, this delicious dip is perfect for game nights and weekends in with the family this fall!
Download the Recipe/Print
Prep Time: 20 Minutes | Servings: 6
1. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until soft. Add garlic. Gradually pour in buffalo sauce and beat until smooth. Stir in chicken and white cheddar cheese. Scoop into a medium baking dish or ramekin and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
2. Bake at 350F for about 12-15 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted and turning golden in spots. Serve immediately.
Football shaped whoopie pies are the perfect treat for game day! Whether you're tuning into a new game or re-watching a favorite, these football-shaped cakes are sure to get the whole family in the game day spirit. Creamy marshmallow cream paired with mini chocolate cake-cookies are match made in heaven.
Download the Recipe/Print
Prep Time: 1 Hour | Yield: About 24 Whoopie Pies
For the Cakes:
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Prepare 3 baking sheets with parchment or a silpat liner.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar and pale and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla.
3. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture alternately with the milk, in 2 additions each. Mix on low for 1 minute to make sure everything is combined.
4. Scoop batter into a large piping bag fit with a small to medium piping tip. Pipe batter into oblong football shapes, about 2 inches long, leaving about 1 inch of space between each.
5. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cakes spring back when touched. Let cool completely.
Make the frosting:
1. In a large bowl, beat together butter and marshmallow fluff until well combined and smooth. Gradually add the powdered sugar, add cream as needed if the frosting becomes too stiff.
1. Pipe or spread frosting on the back sides of half of the cakes, reserving about ½ cup of the frosting for the stitching decoration. Top each with another cake. Pipe football stitching on tops and serve!
This year playoffs begin January 10th for the Wild-Wild, Wild Card Weekend. Divisional Playoff Games start the weekend of January 16th with the winners playing in the Conference Championships on January 24th. Super Bowl LV is being played in Tampa at the Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, February 7th.
Hey, before you go, make sure you're signed up to get the latest posts from our blog, Inspired Cooks. Cook more. Eat better. And have more fun!