Lipper Olive Wood Footed Server
The Olive Wood Footed Server is a natural, rustic service piece fashioned directly from a cross cut of the Olive Tree. This wood possess a beautiful high variation in the grain, and strikingly rich and colorful appearance that naturally draws the eye. Olive Wood is almost always warm in color, which means that it will warm up any room you choose it for. When you want a natural motif that evokes the charms of the outdoors, olive wood products are your best bet. This piece looks lovely in rooms with other wood accents, because it can hold its own without being overwhelming. Because of the individually crafted, unique nature of each board, sizes range within 8.5" - 12.5" d x 1.5" h. Hand wash only.
Features of the Lipper Olive Wood Footed Server include:
- Made from a single crosscut of olive wood - size, shape and grain color will vary
- Individually handcrafted and unique
- Dense and durable olive wood is sourced from Tunisia
- Rustic, stunning raised design with non-slip olive wood feet
- Ideal for charcuterie, cheese boards, hors d'œuvres and other types of food service
- Beautiful color and shape complements any décor
- 8.5" - 12.5" d x 1.5" h
- Hand wash only
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!