Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Chef's Knife include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE + FRIODUR + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel = 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Curved bolster for improved safety and comfort in the professional chef "pinch grip"
- Entire edge of blade can be used for optimal performance
- Blade shape is designed to function perfectly whether the user favors Eastern or Western style cutting methods
- Blades are hand polished and spine corners are hand-smoothed for a more comfortable grip
- Classic 3-rivet handles are hygienic and comfortable in the palm
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty