Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Paring Knife
The Zwilling Pro Paring Knife is crafted to be supremely sharp, with a fine, thin blade that excels at peeling, trimming, precise in-hand work and delicate fruit prep. The Zwilling Pro's beveled bolster design allows a number of comfortable grips for a high degree of control. The paring knife is available in 3- and 4-inch lengths. We recommend the 3-inch of you have smaller hands, or if you will be using the knife for a lot of in-hand peeling, trimming and shaping. The Zwilling Pro Paring Knife should be hand washed only and is backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels: Zwilling Pro Paring Knife include:
- Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE + FRIODUR + ZWILLING Special Formula Steel = 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Curved bolster for improved safety and comfort in the professional chef "pinch grip"
- Fine ground blade with extremely sharp tip
- Ideal for all in-hand work, trimming and peeling and delicate fruits
- Blades are hand polished and spine corners are hand-smoothed for a more comfortable grip
- Classic 3-rivet handles are hygienic and comfortable in the palm
- Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty