Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaizen Rocking Granton Santoku 7"
Features of the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaizen Rocking Granton Santoku 7" include:
- VG10 (CMV60) super steel core
- 32-layers per side stainless steel support in a beautiful "Flower Damascus" design
- CRYODUR ice-hardening process
- Rockwell hardness of 60
- Double-bevel katana edge design
- Artisan-honed 9.5° (front side)and 12° (back side) bevels
- Traditional, hand-honed, 3-step Honbazuke sharpening
- Functional mosaic handle pin with red spacers and a stainless steel end cap
- "D-shaped" black linen Micarta handle
- Hand wash only
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Seki, Japan
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!