Shun Premier 6.5" Utility Knife
The Shun Premier 6.5" Utility Knife is a nimble, do-anything profile that cooks love to have on hand for little side-jobs that pop up during prep. And this 6.5" Utility is very much up to anything, with clean cutting performance that is truly a joy to use. The Shun Premier is forged with a thin, Damascus-style blade with hammered finish and a carbon steel cutting core made from Shun's proprietary VG-MAX super steel. This knife is wonderfully over-engineered for its intended use; an exceptional cook's tool that should easily last for a lifetime of use.
All Shun Premier knives include free lifetime sharpening and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan.
Features of the Shun Premier Cutlery include:
- An exceptionally strong, sharp and balanced collection
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Over 100 individual steps required to complete each Premier knife
- Hand-hammered Tsuchime detailing
- Hand sharpened and finished
- Very fine, 16-degree, convex-ground, double-bevel blade
- Cutting edge rated at 60-61° Rockwell
- Made using the Kasumi method of knife making
- Contoured, D-shaped handle made from Walnut PakkaWood®
- Full composite tang with brass handle ring and embossed metal endcap
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- NSF Certified
- Hand wash only
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!