Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Hollow Ground Butcher Knife
This traditional profile has been a mainstay of commercial butcher shops and professional kitchens for ages, but the Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Hollow Ground Butcher Knife marks one of the few times we've seen it scaled down for home use. And if you enjoy preparing the occasional leg of lamb, rib roast or other bone-in cuts, you should take note. The unique edge design is the best single solution for skinning, jointing, sectioning and trimming bone-in meats. This smaller 8" length opens up lots of possibilities for breaking down whole poultry, fabricating rib steaks, portioning sub-primal cuts of venison, or creating the perfect double-thick pork chop. Basically, it can turn any larger sub-primal cut into a wide variety of ready-to-cook portions. And like all Wusthof Classic blades, the Artisan Hollow Ground Butcher Knife features impeccable manufacturing, backed by a lifetime warranty. Perfect for serious home cooks, BBQ enthusiasts and professionals.
Features of the Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Hollow Ground Butcher Knife include:
- Traditional butchery profile, scaled down for home use
- Versatile edge design for skinning, jointing, boning and slicing
- Hollow Ground edge makes cleaner cuts with less sticking
- Ideal for a variety of meat and poultry butchery
- Forged blade and full tang from a single blank of Wusthof premium high-carbon stainless steel
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) increases sharpness by 20% with twice the edge retention
- Hand-honed 15 edges are incredibly sharp and easy to maintain
- Triple-riveted synthetic handle resists fading and discoloration
- NSF Certified
- Made in Solingen, Germany
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!