Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife
The VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side, producing a rust-free Damascus-look. The VG-10 "super steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon, and Vanadium. Ebony-black PakkaWood handles are specifically designed for premium applications. Includes free lifetime sharpening and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Handwash only.
Features of the Shun Classic 6" Utility Knife include:
- Nimble slender blade for a wide range of kitchen and prep use
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- VG-MAX carbon steel cutting core with 16 layers each side (33 total layers)
- D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handle
- Stainless steel bolster and end cap
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Manufacturer's free resharpening service (owner must pay shipping)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Free Shipping on orders of $59 or more!